23.11.07

Dear Brain,

How are you? Hope everything is ok. I have noticed that you are confused, complaining all the time... You don’t know what you want anymore…. Is my heart guilty for everything? Let me try to explain you: Everyday I talk with R. and it is really great, he is always saying nice things, he is sweet and cares about me, he makes me feel good. After all I still make the difference of his world. In other hand, P. started to talk with me again, after all these months that I wasn’t here, he came to me and we decided to have lunch. I can’t explain how it was. It’s true that we broke up some years ago, but we remain friends, and that lunch… GOD! I had a flash of all the moments we spent together… It was all coming back to me again, he just needed a sign… P. would have done everything I wanted but, as I told you before, you are confused, so there was nothing left for me, except enjoying every second without giving that sign. Besides, to help you, in my heart still live two other persons: N. and L. N is one of my best friends, we talk every week, we write to each other regularly, we are soul mates, but… it didn’t work out the first time, neither the second time, neither… we tried more than once. I wish it was easy! About L there is not much to say, L. is another friend, a relation was/would be a bit more complicated… lots of promises made, lots of emotions, lots of tears, lots of passion, lots of hugs, lots of everything… he took my heart, but it’s an impossible love. I know it, or at least, I try to believe so… otherwise I don’t know how I could deal with such feeling.

So tell me: are you still confused? Who should be my Mr. X?

No comments: