25.10.07

Train of Life

On the road again... That's me, I'm coming home, Babe! I just left the city, I'm sitting on the train, looking through the window and I can see the ocean, the sunset, the orange sky. It's true, there are no waves, no clouds, no wind, no sign of YOU right here, right now, with me.... However, I need you, right here, right now, on the sand, under this sky! My thoughts.... They are far away from here. Why? Because I'm listening to your music while I write this; and there is only one thing on my mind: YOU! Why can't I fight this feeling? Is this love? Is it so strong that nothing can tear us apart? Or is this so difficult, so painful that is better for me to quit? To give up? I can't answer this, even if I wanted, I don't know the answers... I just know that you make me feel alive, and sometimes, it hurts to feel alive! The train is stopping, I have to go now, and you are coming with me. Ohhhhh... How I wish you were here with me..

No comments: